Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The laughing salesman

Went over to Vesku's place the other day to pick up some goodies for the sporty project and thought I'd snap some photos. Now I know this is a shameless plug, but I don't care; when ordering stuff I call Vesku. We all do. And its not just "ordering by part numbers" here either, he knows his shit. AND not only is he a cool guy but he's got skills to boot, both fixing engines and making custom stuff. You all remember his golden flathead chopper, right? Uncle Henri's pan? And a lot of others.. Anyway, here's what I found in his shop this time. How about some rare british v-twin 1000cc goodness among other things?





Lesson of the day? Support yer local small shops. And no, I'm not getting a discount for this. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment